Far Infrared Heated Compression Glove Liners - Coming to Kickstarter Soon
The heated compression glove liner is made from a stretch Lycra fabric and is designed to be worn under any outer glove basically turning it into a heated glove without compromising your sense of style. There is hardly any loss in dexterity.
- Heating zones are located in all Five fingers
- Extremely small Lithium Polymer batteries go discretely at the top of the wrist in the gauntlet pocket
- Multiple temperature settings can be changed from the temperature control button on gauntlet
- 3-4 hours of heat in High (Red Light at 50 C/122 F), 4-5 Hours in Medium (White Light at 35 C/95 F) and 5-6 Hours at Low (Blue Light at 17 C/62 F)
- Available in Three unisex sizes, XS (For XXS, XS, S) Medium (For M, L, XL) and 2XL (For 2XL, 3XL and 4XL)
- 3 years warranty on heating tech.