Fired Up X Heated Apparel
Unisex Infrared Vest Liner with Temperature Control Application
The thinnest FIR heated compression Vest Liner in the world. Designed to comfortably fit under any outer layer. Convert your favorite Leather jacket, Winter Parka, Down Jacket, Hoody, motorcycle jacket, ski/snowboard jacket into a heated jacket at a fraction of the cost without sacrificing your sense of style.
Control Vest temperature with your smartphone with our new free app available for Android and Apple devices. Click here for Android or Apple (IOS coming soon)
FIRed Up heated vest liners use F.I.R (Far Infrared) heat to keep you warm in the harshest of conditions. FIR produces a soothing and therapeutic heat that is safe and reliable. There are no metal wires in the vest which means no chance of wires breaking or coiling and creating hot spots that may burn the user. Infrared heat is how the Sun heats up the Earth. Our own bodies emit Far Infrared heat to keep us warm.
- Made from a thin Stretch Fabric for a comfortable fit under any outer layer
- Multiple temperature settings controlled manually or via Smartphone with Bluetooth connectivity and free application
- Heating Zones are located as follows: Chest Left and Right, Large Middle Back. Largest heating pads in the market
- Included are Two 12 V Super slim Lithium Polymer Batteries that will combined last 4 Hours (High Setting), 6 Hours (Medium Setting) and 8 Hours (Low Setting)
- Universal Voltage Charger (adapter not included)
- Machine Washable
- One Year warranty of manufacturing defects
Why Far Infrared Liners
Therapeutic Benefits of Far Infrared
- Helps with rheumatoid arthritis.
- Infrared heat increases the extensibility of collagen tissues.
- Infrared heat helps decreases joint stiffness.
- Infrared heat helps relieve muscle spasms.
- Infrared heat treatment leads to pain relief.
- Infrared heat increases blood flow.
- Infrared heat assists in resolution of inflammatory infiltrates, oedema, and exudates.
- Infrared heat improves soft tissue injury.
Heated Vest Liner Size Chart
Extra Small (Womens XXS, XS, S, M) (Mens XS, S)
Chest Circumference - 26" - 36" ( 66 cm - 91 cm)
Shoulder to Shoulder - 12" - 16" ( 30 cm - 40 cm)
Waist Circumference - 22" - 34" ( 55 cm - 86 cm)
Medium (Womens L, XL) (Mens M, L)
Chest Circumference - 36" - 42" ( 91 cm - 106 cm)
Shoulder to Shoulder - 16" - 19" ( 40 cm - 48 cm)
Waist Circumference - 34" - 38" ( 86 cm - 96 cm)
Large (Womens XL, 2XL) (Mens L, XL, 2XL)
Chest Circumference - 42" - 50" (106 cm - 127 cm)
Shoulder to Shoulder - 19" - 24" (48 cm - 60 cm)
Waist Circumference - 38" 50" (96 cm - 127 cm)