Fired Up X Heated Apparel
Far Infrared Heated Glove Liners
The heated compression glove liner is made from a stretch Lycra fabric and is designed to be worn under any outer glove basically turning it into a heated glove without compromising your sense of style. There is hardly any loss in dexterity.
- Heating zones are located in all Five fingers
- Extremely small Lithium Polymer batteries go discretely at the top of the wrist in the gauntlet pocket
- Multiple temperature settings can be changed from the temperature control button on gauntlet
- 2-3 hours of heat in High (Red Light at 50 C/122 F), 3-4 Hours in Medium (White Light at 35 C/95 F) and 4-6 Hours at Low (Blue Light at 17 C/62 F)
- Available in Three unisex sizes:
- Extra Small (For Ladies - XXS, XS, S,M and Mens - XS,S,)
- Medium (For Ladies - M, L, XL and Mens - M, L)
- Large (For Ladies - XL, 2XL and Mens - L, XL, 2XL)
- 1 Year Warranty on all manufacturing defects
- Snow Sports
- Motorcycle Riding
- Dog Walking
- Construction/DIY or other outdoor projects
- Anyone with cold hands
Measure the circumference of your dominant hand just below the knuckles. Compare the measurement to the size chart below to find your glove liner size.
Extra Small - 5" - 7.5" (12.7 cm - 19 cm)
Medium - 7.5" - 9"
Large - 9" - 11.5" (19 cm - 29 cm)